Builder Reputation DIY Report
While there are many reputable builders, the courts are full of legally registered repeat-offending companies who have delivered sub-standard work, delays or cost blow-outs.
Investigate specific areas of concern or undertake an extensive audit.
FIND OUT IF YOUR BUILDER HAS:
- Appeared in the Courts
- Been Sanctioned by the State Building Regulator
- Been Banned or Disqualified by the Federal Company Regulator
- Appeared in the State Administrative Tribunal
- Had Court Enforced Undertakings or Public Warnings
- Breached State Work Safety Rules
- Appeared on the Federal Notice Register
- Appeared on the National Corporate Public Warning Register
ARE THEY REGISTERED & INSURED TO BUILD?
- Is the Builder Legally Registered or Licensed to Build?
- What Restrictions Exist on their Registration or License?
- Does the Builder have State Mandatory Insurance?
- How Many Years Has the Company Been in Business?
WHAT DO HOMEOWNERS THINK OF THE BUILDER?
- What is the Builder's Online Reputation?
- Link to the Nine Most Active Builder Review Sites
Normally $49 (Limited Offer)
- Order now to receive a return email providing immediate access
- Access is provided to the Builder DIY Report area for 8 weeks
'Quick checks, to give peace of mind' David, Perth