Builder Reputation DIY Report
While there are many reputable builders, the courts are overflowing with legally registered repeat-offending companies who deliver sub-standard work, delays and cost blow-outs.
Make an informed decision on your builder appointment with our suite of DIY links and advice resources. Investigate specific areas of concern or undertake an extensive audit.
FIND OUT IF YOUR BUILDER HAS:
- Appeared in the Courts
- Been Sanctioned by the State Building Regulator
- Been Banned or Disqualified by the Federal Company Regulator
- Appeared in the State Administrative Tribunal
- Had Court Enforced Undertakings or Public Warnings
- Breached State Work Safety Rules
- Appeared on the Federal Notice Register
- Appeared on the National Corporate Public Warning Register
ARE THEY REGISTERED & INSURED TO BUILD?
- Is the Builder Legally Registered or Licensed to Build?
- What Restrictions Exist on their Registration or License?
- Does the Builder have State Mandatory Insurance?
- How Many Years Has the Company Been in Business?
WHAT DO HOMEOWNERS THINK OF THE BUILDER?
- What is the Builder's Online Reputation?
- Access the Nine Most Active Builder Review Sites
Free library of tailored advice articles and resources, including:
- '10 Essential Steps to Getting on with Your Builder'
- 'Custom vs Volume Builder - What You Need to Know'
- 'Common Mistakes When Choosing a Builder'
- 'Builder Quotes: How to Avoid Unanticipated Costs' (Read Now)
Normally $69 (September COVID Special)
- Order now to receive a return email providing immediate access
- Access is provided to the Builder Reputation DIY Report area for eight weeks from receipt of payment
Annual Monitoring Service: To further protect your investment, consider ongoing monitoring. Receive an email alert when the building company has a court action, a payment default recorded with our mercantile agency, or if a receiver or liquidator is appointed: $295 pa
'Useful quick checks, to give peace of mind' David, Perth