Builder Reputation DIY Report
Make an informed decision with our suite of links and advice resources. It's easy, search at your leisure, investigate specific areas of concern, or undertake an extensive audit - you choose.
FIND OUT IF YOUR BUILDER HAS
- Appeared in the Courts
- Appeared in the State Administrative Tribunal
- Had Court Enforced Undertakings or Public Warnings
- Breached State Work Safety Rules
- Appeared on the Federal Notice Register
- Appeared on the National Corporate Public Warning Register
- Been Sanctioned by the State Building Regulator
- Has the Builder or co-directors been Banned or Disqualified
WHO ARE THEY & HOW ARE THEY PERFORMING
- Is the Builder Legally Registered or Licensed to Build?
- What Restrictions are on their Registration or License?
- Does the Builder have the Mandatory Insurance?
- What is the Company Structure? ++
- Who are the Directors? ++
- Is the Builder at Risk of Failure? ++
- Is the Builder Experiencing Difficulty Paying Debts? ++
- What's the Builder's Reputation Online?
- Search via links to the major online Builder Review Sites
SELF-GUIDED RESOURCE LIBRARY
We include a free library of tailored advice articles and resources, articles include:
- 'Where Do I Find a Good Builder?'
- 'Glossary: Building, Contract & Building Terms'
- '10 Essential Steps to Getting on with Your Builder'
- 'Custom vs Volume Builder - What You Need to Know'
- 'Contracts, Lawyers & When Things Go Wrong'
- 'Common Mistakes When Choosing a Builder'
- 'Quotes: The Devil is in the Detail' (Read Now)
- Note: Additional costs apply to these optional extras ++
- Access: Is provided to the Builder Reputation DIY Report area for eight weeks from receipt of payment
Annual Monitoring Service: To further protect your investment, consider ongoing monitoring. Receive an email alert when the building company has: a court action, a payment default recorded with our mercantile agency, or if a receiver or liquidator is appointed: $295 pa
"Professional and prompt service. A must if you're building" Tony, Melbourne