Each report includes purchased data from a range of providers including risk and credit rating, collection agency and government regulators.
CRITICAL FINANCIAL & RISK ASSESMENT:
- Identify Cross Directorships (Directors with multiple companies)
- Risk Score (Probability of builder failing in the coming 12 months)
- Identify Phoenix Activity (Builders with past failed companies)
- Payment Default Register Check (Flags unpaid credit accounts)
- Payment Predictor (Ave days overdue that a debtor typically pays their bills)
- Turnover (Actual or modelled - pending availablility)
- ATO Debts ($100k+ / 90 days overdue & not negotiating settlement)
HAS THE BUILDER:
- Appeared in the Courts (Supreme, County, Magistrates, etc)
- Appeared in the State Administrative Tribunal
- Had Court Enforced Undertakings or Public Warnings
- Breached State Work Safety Rules
- Appeared on the Federal Notice Register
- Appeared on the National Corporate Public Warning Register
- Been Sanctioned by the State Building Regulator
- Been Banned or Disqualified by the Federal Companies Regulator
WHO ARE THEY & ARE THEY LICENSED:
- Identify Company Structure & Director Names
- Is the Builder Registered and/or Licensed to Build?
- Has the Registration or License Been Restricted by the Regulator?
- Does the Builder have the Mandatory Insurance?
WHAT DO HOMEOWNERS THINK:
- Social Media & Online Reputation Check
- Review of the Main 'Builder Review' Sites
- Personalised Written Appraisal
- Phone Consultation
- Average report turnaround: 48 hours
- 10% discount on second report
- Client confidentiality assured
"Highly recommended! This service gave me the confidence to proceed" Sean, North Parramatta
“Highly recommend to anyone thinking of building or renovating. Very professional and informative reporting” Julie, Box Hill