Comprehensive Reputation Report
Locating and interpreting the most critical builder reputation data. Helping you avoid repeat offending builders.
FIND OUT IF YOUR BUILDER HAS:
- Appeared in the Courts
- Appeared in the State Administrative Tribunal
- Had Court Enforced Undertakings or Public Warnings
- Breached State Work Safety Rules
- Appeared on the Federal Notice Register
- Appeared on the National Corporate Public Warning Register
- Been Sanctioned by the State Building Regulator
- Has the Builder been Banned or Disqualified by Federal Companies Regulator
FINANCIAL INTEGRITY: DETERMINE THE RISK TO YOUR PROJECT
- Identify Cross Directorships (Directors with multiple companies)
- Identify Phoenix Activity (Directors with failed or defaulting companies)
- Payment Default Register Check (Company not paying credit accounts)
- Company Credit Rating (Probability of builder failing in next 12 months)
WHO ARE THEY & ARE THEY REGISTERED TO BUILD?
- What's the Company Structure?
- Who are the Directors?
- Is the Builder Legally Registered or Licensed to Build?
- What Restrictions have been placed on their Registration or License?
- Does the Builder have the Mandatory Insurance?
WHAT DO HOMEOWNERS THINK OF THE BUILDER?
- What is the Builder's Online Reputation?
- We search the 9 most Active Builder Review Sites
YOU'LL ALSO RECEIVE
- Personalised Written Appraisal of Findings
- Phone Consultation to Discuss Results & Your Situation
- 10% Discount Applied to Multiple Orders
- Average Report Completion Time: 2 to 3 business days
Annual Monitoring Service: To further protect your investment, consider ongoing monitoring. Receive an email alert when the building company has: a court action, a payment default recorded with our mercantile agency, or if a receiver or liquidator is appointed: $295 pa
“Highly recommend to anyone thinking of building or renovating. Very professional and informative reporting” Julie, Box Hill