Comprehensive Reputation Report
Locating and interpreting the most critical builder reputation data. Helping you avoid repeat offending builders.
FINANCIAL INTEGRITY: DETERMINE THE RISK TO YOUR PROJECT
- Identify Cross Directorships (Directors with Multiple Companies)
- Identify Phoenix Activity (Builders with Past Failed Companies)
- Payment Default Register Check (Unpaid Credit Accounts)
- Company Credit Rating (Probability of Builder Failure in Coming 12 months)
- CreditorWatch RiskScore (Powered by 30+ Data Factors)
FIND OUT IF YOUR BUILDER HAS:
- Appeared in the Courts
- Appeared in the State Administrative Tribunal
- Had Court Enforced Undertakings or Public Warnings
- Breached State Work Safety Rules
- Appeared on the Federal Notice Register
- Appeared on the National Corporate Public Warning Register
- Been Sanctioned by the State Building Regulator
- Been Banned or Disqualified by the Federal Companies Regulator
WHO ARE THEY & ARE THEY REGISTERED TO BUILD?
- Identify Company Structure & Director Names
- Is the Builder Registered and/or Licensed to Build?
- Has the Registration or License Been Restricted by the Regulator?
- Does the Builder have the Mandatory Insurance?
WHAT DO HOMEOWNERS THINK OF THE BUILDER?
- General Online & Social Media Reputation Check
- Review of the Seven Main 'Builder Review' Sites
YOU'LL ALSO RECEIVE
- Personalised Written Appraisal
- Phone Consultation
- 10% Discount on second report
- Current average business days to complete report: Four
"Highly recommended! This service gave me the confidence to proceed" Sean, North Parramatta
“Highly recommend to anyone thinking of building or renovating. Very professional and informative reporting” Julie, Box Hill