Comprehensive Reputation Report
Locating and interpreting the most critical builder reputation data. Helping you avoid repeat offending builders.
FINANCIAL INTEGRITY: DETERMINE THE RISK TO YOUR PROJECT
- Identify Cross Directorships (Directors with Multiple Companies)
- Identify Phoenix Activity (Builders with Past Failed Companies)
- Payment Default Register Check (Unpaid Credit Accounts)
- Company Credit Rating (Probability of Builder Failure in Coming 12 months)
- CreditorWatch RiskScore (Powered by 30+ Data Factors)
FIND OUT IF YOUR BUILDER HAS:
- Appeared in the Courts
- Appeared in the State Administrative Tribunal
- Had Court Enforced Undertakings or Public Warnings
- Breached State Work Safety Rules
- Appeared on the Federal Notice Register
- Appeared on the National Corporate Public Warning Register
- Been Sanctioned by the State Building Regulator
- Been Banned or Disqualified by the Federal Companies Regulator
WHO ARE THEY & ARE THEY REGISTERED TO BUILD?
- Identify Company Structure & Director Names
- Is the Builder Registered and/or Licensed to Build?
- Has the Registration or License Been Restricted by the Regulator?
- Does the Builder have the Mandatory Insurance?
WHAT DO HOMEOWNERS THINK OF THE BUILDER?
- General Online & Social Media Reputation Check
- Review of the Seven Main 'Builder Review' Sites
YOU'LL ALSO RECEIVE
- Personalised Written Appraisal
- Phone Consultation
- 10% Discount Applied to Multiple Orders
- Average Report Completion Time: 2 Business Days
Annual Monitoring Service: Receive an email alert when the company has a: court action or payment default recorded with our mercantile agency, or if a receiver or liquidator is appointed: $295 pa
“Highly recommend to anyone thinking of building or renovating. Very professional and informative reporting” Julie, Box Hill