We locate and interpret the most important builder reputation data, to help you avoid repeat-offending builders.
FIND OUT IF YOUR BUILDER HAS
- Appeared in the Courts
- Appeared in the State Administrative Tribunal
- Had Court Enforced Undertakings or Public Warnings
- Breached State Work Safety Rules
- Appeared on the Federal Notice Register
- Appeared on the National Corporate Public Warning Register
- Been Sanctioned by the State Building Regulator
- Has the Builder or co-directors been Banned or Disqualified
WHO ARE THEY & ARE THEY REGISTERED TO BUILD
- What's the Company Structure?
- Who are the Directors?
- Is the Builder Legally Registered or Licensed to Build?
- What Restrictions have been placed on their Registration or License?
- Does the Builder have the Mandatory Insurance?
- Social Media: We search and report on the major online Builder Review sites
YOU'LL ALSO RECEIVE
- Personalised Written Appraisal of Findings
- 10% Discount Applied to Multiple Orders
- Average Report Completion Time: Within 3 business days
Annual Monitoring Service: To further protect your investment, consider ongoing monitoring. Receive an email alert when the building company has: a court action, a payment default recorded with our mercantile agency, or if a receiver or liquidator is appointed: $295 pa
"Professional and prompt service. A must if you're building" Tony, Melbourne
"In today's economic climate, it is more critical than ever to complete due diligence. As a sub-contractor, to improve the likelihood of being paid, we've found Builder Background Checks to be the most comprehensive 'checks and balances' reporting available. The professional and efficient manner in which the reports are conducted give my business more confidence to grow and look for new opportunities with more builders" Steve Hassett, Director - Foundation Technologies Australia