Appropriate to the need of our clients every report includes purchased data from a range of providers including ASIC and leading Australian risk & ratings agencies
HAS THE BUILDER:
- Appeared in the Courts (Supreme, County, Magistrates, etc)
- Appeared in the State Administrative Tribunal
- Had Court Enforced Undertakings or Public Warnings
- Breached State Work Safety Rules
- Appeared on the Federal Notice Register
- Appeared on the National Corporate Public Warning Register
- Been Sanctioned by the State Building Regulator
- Been Banned or Disqualified by the Federal Companies Regulator
WHO ARE THEY & ARE THEY LICENSED:
- Identify Company Structure & Director Names
- Is the Builder Registered and/or Licensed to Build?
- Has the Registration or License Been Restricted by the Regulator?
- Does the Builder have the Mandatory Insurance?
WHAT DO HOMEOWNERS THINK:
- Social Media & Online Reputation Check
- Review of the Main 'Builder Review' Sites
- Personalised Written Appraisal
- Average report turnaround: 24-48 hours
- 10% Discount on second report
"Professional & prompt service. A must if you're building" Tony, Melbourne
"Very thorough & informative report. Strongly recommend to anyone thinking of building" Jenny, Melbourne