We locate and interpret the most important builder reputation data, to help you avoid repeat-offending builders.
FIND OUT IF YOUR BUILDER HAS
- Appeared in the Courts
- Appeared in the State Administrative Tribunal
- Had Court Enforced Undertakings or Public Warnings
- Breached State Work Safety Rules
- Appeared on the Federal Notice Register
- Appeared on the National Corporate Public Warning Register
- Been Sanctioned by the State Building Regulator
- Has the Builder or co-directors been Banned or Disqualified
WHO ARE THEY & ARE THEY REGISTERED TO BUILD
- What's the Company Structure?
- Who are the Directors?
- Is the Builder Legally Registered or Licensed to Build?
- What Restrictions have been placed on their Registration or License?
- Does the Builder have the Mandatory Insurance?
- Social Media: We search and report on the major online Builder Review sites
YOU'LL ALSO RECEIVE
- Personalised Written Appraisal of Findings
- 10% Discount Applied to Multiple Orders
- Average Report Completion Time: 2 to 3 business days
Annual Monitoring Service: To further protect your investment, consider ongoing monitoring. Receive an email alert when the building company has: a court action, a payment default recorded with our mercantile agency, or if a receiver or liquidator is appointed: $295 pa
"Professional and prompt service. A must if you're building" Tony, Melbourne