We locate and interpret builder reputation data, to help you avoid repeat-offending builders.
FIND OUT IF YOUR BUILDER HAS:
- Appeared in the Courts
- Appeared in the State Administrative Tribunal
- Had Court Enforced Undertakings or Public Warnings
- Breached State Work Safety Rules
- Appeared on the Federal Notice Register
- Appeared on the National Corporate Public Warning Register
- Been Sanctioned by the State Building Regulator
- Been Banned or Disqualified by the Federal Companies Regulator
WHO ARE THEY & ARE THEY REGISTERED TO BUILD?
- Identify Company Structure & Director Names
- Is the Builder Registered and/or Licensed to Build?
- Has the Registration or License Been Restricted by the Regulator?
- Does the Builder have the Mandatory Insurance?
WHAT DO HOMEOWNERS THINK OF THE BUILDER?
- General Online & Social Media Reputation Check
- Review of the Seven Main 'Builder Review' Sites
YOU'LL ALSO RECEIVE
- Personalised Written Appraisal
- 10% Discount Applied to Multiple Orders
- Average Report Completion Time: 2 Business Days
Annual Monitoring Service: Receive an email alert when the company has a: court action or payment default recorded with our mercantile agency, or if a receiver or liquidator is appointed: $295 pa
"Professional and prompt service. A must if you're building" Tony, Melbourne